After the big success of last year, this year the ARIA-SA Forums at Carnevale are back again and bigger!
Sunday 10 February 2013:
- 12.30pm: “Variations of Carnevale across Italy”, Dr Ignazia Nespolo, Italian Consulate in Adelaide. Listen to the interview on SBS Radio (in Italian, starts at min 35)!
- 3.00pm: “The Vineyard of the Future”, Dr Roberta De Bei, The University of Adelaide. Listen to the interview on SBS Radio (in Italian)!
- 5.30pm: “The Art and Science of growing your own food”, John Lamb, Pat D’Onofrio
Saturday 09 February 2013:
- 12.30pm: “Science and Art in the Renaissance”, Prof. Marcello Costa, Flinders University
- 3.00pm: “The Making of a Language: where did Italian come from?”, Cav. Prof. Desmond O’Connor, Flinders University
- 5.30pm: “How Galileo changed the worlds of Art and Science”, Prof. Marcello Costa, Flinders University
With high quality speakers, the forums will be held under a designated marquee, on the Hamilton Boulevard lawn. Free entrance to Forums for all Carnevale visitors.See Map to the ARIA-SA Forums at Carnevale 2013 See Brochure of Carnevale 2013, link to Carnevale website